— Welcome to the Light Microscopy Facility website at the MDI Biological Laboratory. If you want more information about the Facility, check the “Overview” tab. If you want to know which systems are available on our facility, please have a look to the “Equipment” tab. If you want to be a new user or book your favorite microscope, please visit the “Booking system” tab. Our fees for the facility can be find by clicking on the “Fees” tab. To have an idea about our research and how the LFM MDIBL support it, please click on “Publications” tab. If you have any questions about the facility or the MDIBL, please contact us under the “Contact” tab. We wish you happy imaging and to become rich and famous !
- 11-22-2019- UMaine – MDIBL Symposium (originally November 1st)
- 11-19-2019-Leica Thunder Imager
- 10-16-2019-Leica SP8 Lightning/Flim
- 9-16-2019-Zeiss LSM 980 Airy scan 2
- 9-14-2019-Frontiers in Hepatobiliary and Gastrointestinal Physiology
- 08-12-2019-Zeiss Apotome 2
- 07-03-2019-Keyence demo
- 06-24-2019-New website for the Light Microscopy Facility at MDIBL !